Guided by the wisdom and values of our tradition, Jewish Family & Child Service provides social services that improve the lives of adults, families and children in the Jewish and general communities.
Jewish Family & Child Service strives to:
- Create a future in which families are strong and everyone gets the help they need to lead healthy, happy and productive lives.
- Be a trusted source of care and support meeting the diverse and changing needs of our community.
We honor and are guided by traditional Jewish values. These include:
- Tikkun Olam – The obligation to make the world a better place.
- Gemilut Chasadim – The obligation to act justly and with kindness toward people in need.
- Tzedakah – The obligation to act charitably.
Dignity and Respect – We treat everyone we serve with dignity and respect and strive to help people achieve self-sufficiency.
Compassion – We are sensitive to the cultural backgrounds, situations and needs of the people we serve.
Commitment to Excellence – We are committed to providing excellent programs and services.
Accountability – We are accountable to our clients and the community for the programs and services we provide.
Collaboration – We collaborate with others in our community to broaden our reach and effectiveness.